NoBa( Nordic & Baltic) Country Lead Buyer in Sweden, Procurement at Sanofi
Sanofi’s more than 110,000 employees worldwide are motivated by a sense of purpose and pride, knowing that their work has an impact on patients’ lives. In developing their multicultural workforce, they cultivate a rich source of talent, innovation, cooperation and competitive edge. Would you like to join them?
The mission of NoBa Procurement is to be a reliable and responsible partner for the business within NoBa to enable our internal clients to achieve their operational and strategic objectives by offering services along the process from strategic procurement to tactical and operating purchasing.
In order to achieve this task we seek immediately a highly motivated candidate which comprises the capability to fulfill operational tasks like:
• ensuring that all needs from Business are identified and challenged
• carrying out sourcing processes according to category management orientations and being at the same time a strong Business Partner towards our executive customers at regional level. This is to be done in order to ensure procurement integration within the business at NoBa level, in particular in regards to implement sourcing strategies according to global category management orientations.
You will be part of a highly dedicated professional team, which welcomes challenges as opportunities and is famous for their good team spirit.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensures that all needs are identified and challenged by local lead buyers
• Carries out sourcing process according to category management orientations
• Guide the operational Buying process :
• Challenge business requirements
• Guide the user throughout the Contracting process
• Ensure Compliance and Internal Control standards are met
• Identify potential suppliers
• Conduct bidding (RFI, RFP, RFQ)
• Negotiate simple contracts, optimize existing agreements
• Builds a strong relationship with customers suppliers in collaborations with local buyers
• Develops strong relationship with executive customers at regional levels with the support of the Regional category heads and leads buyers
• Ensures procurement integration within the business at NOBA level with the support of the NOBA Domain heads and other lead buyers
• Develops and shares with category management and customers his/hers supplier markets expertise
• Anticipates and consolidates all business needs to carry out the negotiations at regions and/ or clusters and/or country levels
• Adapts, elaborates and implements sourcing strategies according to category management orientations (coming from both regional category leaders and NOBA domain category heads)
Lead Competencies & Behaviours
• Capability to understand business environment and to act cross business and cross functional
• Look for the opportunities that arise during times of change
• Readily adapts to new environment, jobs, technologies and processes
• Mastering of the sourcing techniques and processes
• Excellent negotiations skills
• High level of autonomous way of working
• Very good understanding in project management, communication and ability to work in/lead teams in projects
• High understanding for financial and legal aspects
• International and multi-cultural mindset
• Fluent in English and Swedish
Education / Experience Requirements
• Procurement or Finance education, Bachelor/Master level
• Broad commercial and technical skills
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in similar position related to Finance or Procurement
• Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
Please submit your application
Deadline for application: 20 August 2017 (selection takes place in August)
Apply via: www.randstad.se
Questions regarding the position or the recruitment process can be sent to Hannah Sandström, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Randstad, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.